Thursday, February 16, 2012

Final Cut! :D

YOU GUISE!!!
By nobody's fault but my own, I have seriously put off editing and posting. 
But remember, I've been really busy lately. What with the rain... And... The... Uh... Sleeping?
Yeah. Let's go with that. 
"I-was-too-busy-sleeping-to-possibly-be-bothered-with-editing-and-posting-itis."
Sounds legit.

BUT SRRRSLY...
Things may be thin soon because the semester is starting and I will prolly be reallyyyyyyyyyy caught up in pretending I can function as a normal student.
Versus the end of the semester... When all I show up with will be one pen and a legal pad.
Cause I'm a pimp like that.
And big pimps don't cry.
So...

HERE IS THE FINAL CUT FROM THE SHELLY SHOOT!!!1!







Side note: I just finished listening to "Too Much Booty In The Pants" by 2 Live Crew... all I wanna do now is wiggle. 

1 comment: